Multi-factor Authentication on Logicom Cloud Marketplace
Logicom is introducing multi-factor authentication for all marketplace users.
This is part of Logicom’s continuous efforts to strengthen Logicom Cloud Marketplace security and to reduce any potential exposure in the unlike event when a user’s account credentials get compromised. Also, this is a requirement that is in alignment with Microsoft’s Secure Application Model for CSP.
This requirement will be implemented according to Logicom announcements.
This is a mandatory requirement for all Marketplace Users to enable Multi-Factor-Authentication for their accounts.
Upon login users will be prompted to setup MFA to successfully complete the login process.
A detailed how-to guide in presented in the MFA enablement windows as shown below:
- Install an authenticator application on your Android or iOS:
- Microsoft Authenticator or
- Google Authenticator
- Add an account
- On Google Authenticator App: select the + sign and choose Scan barcode
- On Microsoft Authenticator App: select the + sign and choose Work or school account
- Scan the QR code
- Type the 2-step verification code provided by the authenticator app in the box
- Click Save to complete the process
For more information you may contact
Logicom Cloud Sales
If you change your mobile device please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The MFA will be disabled and then you have to re-enable the MFA to your new device according to the steps described above.