Take your first step in your journey to Cloud by migrating to Azure with Logicom
What are the partner opportunities with Azure migration?
Taking a fully functioning business to the cloud with minimal disruption requires a deep level of experience and expertise. This translates into a massive opportunity for partners to advise and inspire customers to join this journey and to perform the migration work. Some of the scenarios that partners can utilize to grasp this opportunity are:
- Assess: Partner can perform assessments and build a migration plan
- Migrate: Execute on migration plan, using 1st or 3rd party tools – re-hosting website(s), code refactoring, system re-architecting, or rebuilding entire business applications.
- Optimize: Cloud migration is just the first step for partners to connect to their customer’s current projects. More importantly, migration opens the door to future opportunities for partners to innovate for their customers continuously on Azure for many years to come. Post-migration, partners can provide managed services to help customers build secure and well-managed Azure solutions.
Why should my customer choose Azure when they are considering cloud migration?
Only Azure provides flexible and cost-effective migration paths. Azure provides first-class support to help customers migrate their apps, data, and infrastructure at their own pace and with high confidence.
- Flexible migration with hybrid support
Only Azure enables consistent on-premises and cloud environments during migration, giving customers full flexibility. Whether their business requires a hybrid state long-term or only during the migration period, our hybrid approach can support their scenario. For example, Azure Security Center and Azure Active Directory can help customers to manage your security and identity assets across on-premises and in Azure. Similarly, Azure SQL Database Managed Instance enables them to seamlessly lift and shift SQL Server apps to Azure without code changes, providing database-level compatibility with the productivity of a fully-managed Azure service.
- Most cost-effective, before, during and after migration
Azure offers unmatched value during every stage of our customers cloud migration journey. Microsoft offers free of cost tools such as Azure Migrate for assessment and Azure Site Recovery for migration. Azure Reserved Instances and Azure Hybrid Benefit enables customers with savings up to 67% compared to AWS on Windows Server VMs and SQL Server. Once in Azure, Microsoft has a powerful cost management tool that is available for free to all Azure customers.
- High confidence, lower risk migration
Microsoft is investing in tools that help customers plan and migrate, learning resources to skill them up, hybrid support to reduce the risk of an all or nothing approach, a partner ecosystem with advanced migration products and services, and first party services such as FastTrack for Azure. Logicom and Microsoft goal is to ensure customers know their migration options, feel confident during migration, and ultimately set up their business for low-friction Azure adoption.
Why Partner with Logicom?
A team of Cloud Architects, local sales and presales teams are available to partners to support any cloud project related to both pure cloud and hybrid environments. We support partners so they can take advantage of all the benefits that Cloud provides. Additional benefits include
- Pay-as-you-go billing on your Azure Consumption. You pay only what you use
- Help in building the viability study
- Support and training on migration methodology
- End-to-end Consulting to minimize risks
- Special Financial incentives
- Microsoft Resources: a site on MPN with rich resources to help your customers move their On-Premises workloads to VMs on Azure, supported by specific partner offers to positively drive revenue opportunities for partners.
- Azure migration center – The single destination for customers to get started on their migration journey to Azure. Partners can get access to prescriptive methodology, guidance, tools and additional resources.
- Azure Migration Partner Community – A partner-only migration community where partners can engage directly with other migration SMEs and Azure engineers.