Name changes in Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions
Starting on 21/4, Logicom Cloud Marketplace has applied the updating of the names of Microsoft’s Office 365 subscriptions for small and medium businesses (SMBs) as announced by Microsoft. There are no price, feature, or business model changes to commercial subscriptions. In more detail and as per Microsoft communication: ALIGNING SMB SKU NAMING TO MICROSOFT 365
- Office 365 Business subscriptions are becoming Microsoft 365 for business subscriptions. This includes Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business Premium, and Microsoft 365 Business.
- Standalone commercial desktop client subscriptions are becoming Microsoft 365 Apps subscriptions. This includes Office 365 Business and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
- Office 365 ProPlus is now Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
- Watch Microsoft’s video presentation, and
- Visit the related partner resource page to familiarize yourself with the commercial changes and find out how to make the transition to the new naming