Microsoft Cloud Agreement Acceptance in Logicom Cloud Marketplace
On March 22nd, the Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA) acceptance requirement will come into effect for all partners in the Microsoft CSP program. Acceptance of the MCA by the end customer is being enforced to create more transparency in relationships between Microsoft, the channel and customers.
The above announcement affects the Logicom Cloud Marketplace operations and our partners’ contractual agreements as well. All our partners are now responsible for collecting the acceptance in text form directly from the end customer.
If confirmation of a customer’s acceptance of the MCA has not been provided by March 22, it will no longer be possible to create new orders for that customer or change the number of licenses in an existing subscription, after this date. The acceptance itself can be confirmed though any time and then operations described above could be realized.
Logicom has developed MCA acceptance procedures with full automation to ensure the process is as simple as possible for you. Additionally, you, as a partner, you will need to review and accept the revised Logicom Reseller Agreement on the marketplace where this responsibility is specified.
- A new end customer creates a new order
- Existing end customer creates a new order
- Changed seat count of existing subscriptions
- First name
- Last name
- Phone (optional)
- Date of acceptance
Reseller is required to obtain the acceptance from the Customer prior to the order or modification for each new order or modification of an existing subscription for Microsoft CSP products (“order or modification”) distributed via Logicom Cloud Marketplace. If Microsoft updates the MCA then the reseller shall be obliged to obtain the MCA acceptance from the Customer at or before renewal of their subscription.
You, as a CSP reseller, are in charge of collecting your end customer’s MCA acceptance in text form. The person accepting the MCA should be the authorized representative of the company. It is possible to:
- Collect the signed documents via mail or scanned pdf
- Write an email to the end customer with the MCA attached and ask for a reply with confirmation. If you wish to use our email template, please click here
- Use Docusign or any other eSignature tool
It also recommended that you add the MCA to your general end customer contract terms to ensure you have proof in text form.
Logicom has developed MCA acceptance procedures with full automation to ensure the process is as simple as possible for you.
- Navigate to Customer Organization Tenant and click the button “Confirm MCA Acceptance”
- Add the authorized representative’s data and click OK
- See status on tenant level