Migration to Cloud
Migrate your workloads to the Cloud efficiently while keeping the data safe and apps/workloads running. In this solution we use the Azure Site Recovery to replicate the data to Azure Cloud.
Azure Site Recovery contributes to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy, by orchestrating and automating replication of Azure VMs between regions, on-premises virtual machines and physical servers to Azure, and on-premises machines to a secondary datacenter.
Solution Characteristics and Business Benefits
Solution Reference Architecture
Solutions Component Details
This solution consists of the following Azure resources
Solutions Implementation Steps and references
- Create Resource Group
- Replicating VMware VMs to Azure Step-By-Step Guide
- Replicating Hyper-V MVs to Azure Step-by-Step Guide
- Replicating Physical Servers to Azure Step-by-Step Guide
- Performing an Azure Fail Over
Create Azure Site-2-Site VPN Step-by-Step Guide
Solution Reference Sizing
This solution has the following cost factors:
- You can use Azure Migrate for free for discovery and assessment of on premise VMS (Details)
- Every instance that is protected/migrated with ASR is free for the first 31 days
- With existing Windows licenses with Software Assurance you are granted up to 40% discount on Azure VMs (up to 2 VMs, up to 16 Cores) (Details)
Indicative configuration and pricing summary:
*All prices shown are in Euro (€). This is a summary estimate, not a quote. For up to date pricing information please contact your local Logicom team.